In spirit of the bicentennial of Mary Shelley’s classic novel, you may now own one of the most celebrated movie monsters in Hollywood history. Preformed by screen legend Boris Karloff. Our The Monster captures the aesthetic and lore that continues to touch us today. Brought to life by our
team of artisans, this statue will be a signature classic for your collection.
• Fiberglass body with metal armature.
• Lightweight PU (Polyurethan) Portrait with glass eyes, Styled hair and machined Bolts.
• Lightweight PU (Polyurethan) Hands.
• 100% tailored wool suit, aged and distressed. With thick cotton undershirt.
• Suede distressed knee high asphalt boots, Size 14.
• 24’x24’ Gothic Stone base w/ stylized name plate. Base comes with swivel wheels for mobility.
• 5 Parts; Head Torso and Arms, Hands, Hip and Legs with Boots and Base.
All statues requiring minimal assembly. Shipment box size is 24”x28”x38”.
The costume research for ‘Frankenstein’ is the result of hundreds of hours studying the lines and fit of the classic 1931 film and production stills. This collectible classic is a true to form vision of the constructed suit, including visual cuts and patterns that were common in the era of the late 1920s.
The suit is first masterfully tailored and patterned, then each one cut out by hand. They are 100% authentic, with the correct weight and weave of wool. The black cotton t-shirt is also correct for the era. The suit is ‘distressed’ to mimic the aged and weathered look of Frankenstein’s monster.
Wool colors can be changed to fit your taste upon request. Frankenstein’s monster’s boots are constructed by hand, at a massive size 14, and covered in suede to stay true to its original origins, as knee-high asphalt boots.